Picked up my own copy of Elle (Turkey) today...it's bloody thick. I read the interview or at least tried to, it's pretty interesting (if you're into Actor/Actress interviews) which I generally am.
Oh...found out today that Engin Akyurek (Kerim) flew into Ankara (his family lives here) also a few days ago. He was spotted in a cafe in Cankaya (a nicer part of Ankara) today. We're supposed to be leaving Ankara tomorrow, but I'm tempted to stay here one more day on the off off off off off off chance I might see him. He being in Ankara is somewhat of a smaller haystack to be in as opposed to Istanbul. Frankly I know it will be useless...like it was with Robert Pattinson in Vancouver, so close yet oh so far.
Frankly breathing the same air as Engin Akyurek and buying a copy of Turkish Elle is probably the closest I will get to meeting the real life 'Fatmagul' and 'Kerim'.
Woohoo! I'm going to guess you didn't see him, otherwise there'd be a follow-up post by now saying "OMG1!!!1!!!" :)
ReplyDelete